Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 10 13 1:44 PM

Tags : :

BOLD & BEAUTIFUL: What is Bill up to now? Is he just stroking Katie or does he really want to get back with her? Well people this man is dangerous and scheming and you will soon see why he got to where he is today. While he leads both Brooke and Katie on there is a glitch in his plans and that glitch is called Ridge who has conflict with both Brooke and Bill. Now the question is who will Brooke give her heart to this time? The actors are enjoying this storyline and there is no he said she said going on. Let’s just say that all depends on how the fans warm up to Kaye who has taken on the role of Ridge Forrester. The lady is all for it, I’m hearing, and has no problem with a new man to play with……. Maya finds out she’s carrying Rick’s baby or is it?. What will Caroline say if Rick really is the daddy?……..Steffy comes back to town next month, but only for a few episodes. She’s going to be crucial to the Brooke/Ridge ‘reunion’ storyline and has a specific role to play that’s going to surprise quite a few people. Don’t look for any reunion between Steffy and Liam, it’s not going to happen. JMW isn’t coming back for any length of time, so Brad’s going to stick with what he thinks is working right now, the Hope/Wyatt/Liam triangle.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Nov 10 13 2:18 PM

Well... as always LL is very 'kind' when it comes to KKL/Brooke... And Steffy? She's never been a big fan of BRIDGE so I'm really curious what will happen. Maybe she will try to convince Brooke that Ridge was very miserable and that he misses her like hell... But Maya and Rick's baby? COME ON, tooooo cliche! It's just ridiculous.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Nov 10 13 2:25 PM

well this confirms what I initially thought...TK will decide the Brill story line. I REALLY hope he doesn't sparkle with KKL because I WANT BRILL!!!!!! And I'm not too sad about Steffy not coming back...not a big fan.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 10 13 4:35 PM

The lady is all for it, I’m hearing, and has no problem with a new man to play with

I think that is Heather Tom. I read she wants a new man for Katie

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Nov 10 13 5:18 PM

svenjaThe lady is all for it, I’m hearing, and has no problem with a new man to play with

I think that is Heather Tom. I read she wants a new man for Katie

I'm thinking it is HT too...

LL has always hated KKL and by putting it like this, LL (she/he/it?)  probably wants us to think KKL.... since the comment can be viewed as a hidden insult too.

It seems like someone has smacked LL on the fingers, beacuse this weeks column on B&B is pretty neutral compared to the ususal garbage. B&B is almost commented in the same tone like the rest of the soaps.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help