Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 9 13 6:32 PM

Tags : :

Hope and Quinn, along with many others should join the "I Hate Bill Spencer" fan club! It's too bad that Brooke gets to see a side to Bill that no one else gets to see. You think Bill just isn't so willing to reveal that side of him to others or is this just for someone he truly loves? Brooke doesn't have the same desire to strangle Bill in his sleep like others do.. She loves him.. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 9 13 7:02 PM

Bill likes people being wary of him. It gives him the edge in dealing with everyone. He doesn't give a hoot who belongs to the "I Hate Bill Spencer Club". As long as it isn't Brooke, Liam, or Will. The jury's still out on Wyatt, in his mind.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 9 13 7:16 PM

Quinn said Brooke is a very patient woman.. I'm like uhh, yeah she is patient. She knows how to handle Bill. That is the key..Bill did say his sons and Brooke are what is most important to him and he's fiercely protective of them.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 9 13 9:35 PM

I think it's because Bill has no need to be validated by other people. He knows what he's good at, he knows his faults and he doesn't lie to himself about himself. Therefore he has no need to look to others to tell him how great he his, how nice he is, how sweet he is. Because of this he comes across brash, arrogant, etc. and most people are turned off and don't take the time to get to know the man. Brooke has gotten the time, used it well and really got to know Bill.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Oct 10 13 10:43 AM

mysticbridgeI think it's because Bill has no need to be validated by other people. He knows what he's good at, he knows his faults and he doesn't lie to himself about himself. Therefore he has no need to look to others to tell him how great he his, how nice he is, how sweet he is. Because of this he comes across brash, arrogant, etc. and most people are turned off and don't take the time to get to know the man. Brooke has gotten the time, used it well and really got to know Bill.

THIS!!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 10 13 11:16 AM

Bill is really amusing and he does come off as a jerk and pig headed. I get why others wouldn't like him..however seeing the sweet gentle side to him kinda makes me biased. He couldn't be more sweet and gentle with Brooke.

Last Edited By: pinklilac86 Oct 10 13 11:19 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 10 13 11:39 AM

mysticbridgeI think it's because Bill has no need to be validated by other people. He knows what he's good at, he knows his faults and he doesn't lie to himself about himself. Therefore he has no need to look to others to tell him how great he his, how nice he is, how sweet he is. Because of this he comes across brash, arrogant, etc. and most people are turned off and don't take the time to get to know the man. Brooke has gotten the time, used it well and really got to know Bill.

OTOH...Brooke has always cared way too much what some people think of her and was always seeking approval from Stephanie.....and others...who never gave it even when she was kowtowing to their every demand and humiliating herself in the process.   In this respect....  I am hoping a little bit of Bill rubs off on Brooke's personality .... just like a little bit of Brooke's has rubbed off on Bill!    image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help