Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 14 14 2:38 AM

Tags : :

Thanks to Jeff, SNS:

The Week of March 24

NEW 3/15

Monday, March 24
Eric advises Thorne to go to Los Angeles to help Aly; Rick becomes furious with Ridge.

Tuesday, March 25
Wyatt has a business idea; Pam delivers Forrester family information to Liam.

Wednesday, March 26
Wyatt and Liam fight about Hope; Hope is forced to make a difficult work decision.

Thursday, March 27
Bill believes Ridge and Katie's relationship could work in his favor; Quinn vows to land Bill.

Friday, March 28 (added 3/18)
Two ladies surprise Bill at home in one night; Hope performs a sexy fashion show for Wyatt.

At Eric's request, Thorne returns from Paris to learn from Aly that she's been
speaking to her dead mother, Darla.

Thorne tries to get Aly to become more accepting of Wyatt
and Hope.

Wyatt proposes a sexually suggestive line for Hope For The
Future to the team at Forrester.

Aly suffers another blow when Hope declares that Aly is not
the decision-maker about the HFTF line, she is.

Pam shares valuable information with Liam about Hope, and
Aly's past.

Liam isn't ready to let Wyatt and Quinn triumph, and tries
to undermine Hope's trust in them.

Rick's anger toward Ridge takes on new meaning when he
learns the extent of his betrayal.

Donna confronts Katie after seeing her share a moment with
Ridge.

Ridge's closeness to Katie brings strife to the family.

Bill tries to convince Brooke to take him back.

Bill receives two unexpected visitors, one unwelcome.

COMING: Is there a way back for Bill and Brooke?

• "Bold and Beautiful" has been looking to recast
the part of Karen Spencer for some time, but at least for now, the actress who
originated the role is returning to the series in April. Joanna Johnson was
able to take enough time away from her duties as writer and executive producer
of "The Fosters" to reprise the part of Karen on April 17 and 18.

Jillcat

It's All About Brooke Logan...
Fan Fic is where it's at ... because the writing is so much better than the show:

http://brookeloganfanfiction.yuku.com/directory

Last Edited By: MontanaLindy Mar 18 14 12:04 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 14 14 2:46 AM

Bill tries to convince Brooke to take him back. - I know she's hurt but come on.

Bill receives two unexpected visitors, one unwelcome. - Honestly, the only two unexpected visitors would Brooke and Quinn, and Quinn is the only one who'd be unwelcome.. (EW)

COMING: Is there a way back for Bill and Brooke? - Yes and more yes.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Mar 18 14 2:46 PM

pinklilac86 wrote:
Yup.. Brooke and Quinn. Wonder what Brooke wants

What Brooke wants? She wants Bill to take the pain away image

She might be drunk... And you know... When you're drunk you're very honest. I hope she's gonna say she still loves him. And I really really really want Bill to tell Brooke the truth about Quinn. 

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Mar 18 14 2:51 PM

I hope that brooke really takes a close look into her own heart and realizes a man like bill is not that easy to gain the heart of and takes bill back. i understand that brooke is heartbroken right now and is totally confused. she never even saw this one coming. the worst betrayal for brooke in years.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 18 14 4:39 PM

I hope Brooke goes to see Bill to (1) tell him she loves him and want to get back together and (2) hands him his papers back giving him control of his company and custody of Will and (3) asks him to move in with her again!  image   I can dream anyway! 

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Mar 18 14 4:42 PM

I'm not sure if Brooke will still be drunk next week, depends on if the ep is still lingering. Why does Bill need to tell brooke about Quinn? That crap happened when they weren't together..

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Mar 18 14 4:59 PM

pinklilac86 wrote:
I'm not sure if Brooke will still be drunk next week, depends on if the ep is still lingering. Why does Bill need to tell brooke about Quinn? That crap happened when they weren't together..

Yeah that crap happened when they weren't together but all this time Bill was trying convice Brooke that she's the one and all this stuff. It just would be nice of him. They have to start their new adventure with clean slate. No troubles, no lovers, no understatements.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Mar 24 14 2:33 PM

I want to see more than what we are seeing. I'm tired of Hope and Wyatt, it seems they are the whole show. I want Brooke to get her back bone back, and go for for the throats of those two. I want her to stop saying it's all her fault. come on bring the old Brooke, and go for what makes her happy. I know they are building for her and Bill, but stop this beating up she is giving herself, Ridge isn't worth it, or Katie, move on like they did.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help